Anxiety disorder, also known as anxiety neurosis, is generalized anxiety disorder (chronic anxiety disorders) and paroxysmal panic status (acute anxiety) as the main clinical manifestations, often accompanied by dizziness, chest tightness, heart palpitations, difficulty breathing, dry mouth, frequent urination, urgency, sweating, tremor and motility uneasiness, the anxiety is not caused by the actual threat, or its nervous fear is out of phase with the reality Said.
Anxiety and normal anxiety emotional reaction is different: first, it is gratuitously, no clear object and content of anxiety, tension and fear; Second, it points to the future, as if some threat is imminent, but the patient himself cannot say what threat or danger exists. Third, it lasts for a long time and can linger for weeks, months or even years without aggressive and effective treatment. Finally, in addition to presenting a persistent or paroxysm panic state, at the same time with a variety of physical symptoms.
In short, pathological anxiety is a kind of unfounded panic and tension, and the psychological experience is generalized and aimless worry and panic, accompanied by the physical symptoms of increased alertness.
Not only simple anxiety disorders have these symptoms, some psychiatric disorders may also produce anxiety symptoms, such as schizophrenia, obsessive-compulsive disorder and other mental disorders.Such anxiety symptoms of the disease is only one of the symptoms,this kind of anxiety symptoms in clinical symptoms and psychiatry and simple anxiety does not have the essential difference, in the treatment may be more complex than simple anxiety,because in the treatment of its anxiety symptoms at the same time, but also the treatment of other symptoms of such patients, so, in this need to be distinguished from simple anxiety.
There are basically three groups of clinical manifestations, which can also be regarded as the three symptoms of anxiety disorder:
1. Pathological anxiety. Persistent or episodic unexplained fears, fears, nervousness, and restlessness.There is a sense of anticipatory danger, a sense of impending disaster, and even of death (" dying ").The sufferer worries that he or she will lose control and may suddenly faint or "go crazy". 70% of the patients are also accompanied by depression symptoms, lack of confidence and pleasure in the present and future life.Sometimes emotional, out of balance, often angry for no reason, quarrel with the family, to what things are not used to, not satisfied.Anxiety disorders have cognitive obstacles, can not clearly perceive and understand the surrounding environment, thinking becomes simple and fuzzy, focus on their own health all day, worry about the disease attack again.
2. Physical discomfort symptoms. It is usually an early symptom.In the disease progress is usually accompanied by a variety of physical symptoms: heart palpitations, flustered, chest tightness, shortness of breath, the precardiac area is discomfort or pain, increased heart rate and breathing rate, the whole body fatigue,the ability to live and work is reduced and simple daily household tasks become difficult and incompetent, which in turn exacerbates the worry and anxiety of the sufferer.There are also insomnia, early waking, nightmares and other sleep disorders, and quite severe and stubborn.In addition, still can have digestive function disorder symptom.
The vast majority of patients with anxiety disorders also have hand shaking, finger tremor or numbness, parodic flushing or cold, menstrual irregularity, menopause, decreased sexual desire, urinary frequency, dizziness, vertigo, fear, syncope attack, etc.
3. Psychomotor agitation.Restlessness,rubbing hands and stamping feet,pacing up and down, more fidgeting, inability to concentrate, and I don't know why I'm so nervous.
Warning signs of anxiety:
Excessive anxiety is a direct threat to health.Seek medical attention as soon as possible if there is no obvious cause for any of the following symptoms.
* Continuous dizziness or temporary loss of memory.
* Rectal bleeding.
* Increased pulse rate.
* Sweaty palms.
* Chronic back and neck pain.
* Chronic or severe headache.
* the shivering.
* Over-emotional and unbearable.