1. Focus on the task at hand: As you focus on the task at hand, anxiety diminishes and even disappears.
2. Relaxation training: Breathing relaxation and muscle relaxation are common ways to relieve anxiety. When you are anxious, you should pay attention to your breathing. You need to control your breathing and breathe evenly. Don't let your breathing rate get faster and your anxiety will not worsen.
3. Moderate exercise: When you are anxious, if conditions allow, you can do some exercise that you usually enjoy.
4. Listen to Music: Combine your passions with soothing and relaxing music.
5. Focus on your thoughts and change your thoughts: Focus on the thoughts that come to mind the most frequently and affect you the most when you're anxious. After evaluating your thoughts, you will have more rational and objective thoughts, and your anxiety level will naturally improve.
6. Write down your worries and identify solutions: When you are anxious, write down the problems you are worried about and brainstorm ways to solve these problems. Analyze the advantages and disadvantages to determine the best solution to the problem you are worried about. When worrying, remind yourself that you've thought about the problem you're worrying about and that a possible solution is available to reduce further worrying.